In this episode we look for the best Top Gear episodes to introduce friends who've never seen a single show, we question Dario Franchitti's t-shirt style and marvel at Michael Fassbender's low body fat.
We look at content coming out this Christmas:
- Evo Car Of The Year comes to ITV 4 in the uk!
- There's a Car Trek Christmas special on Tavarish's channel soon
- A Race of Champions documentary 'On the Line' premieres on Motorsport.tv
- Travis Pastrana took over the Hoonigan drive, with an excellent behind the scenes on his 862hp Gymkhana Car too!
- On MotorTrend is the excellent Pikes Peak: On The Edge
Also on Jan 29th is the start of Top Gear America on MotorTrend. So far the fun-looking Hollywood trailer is out.
Jalopnik have listed the most exciting films ACCORDING TO SCIENCE.
For this episode Marty was asked "What are the best episodes of Top Gear to show someone who has never seen it?" Chris and Marty have tried to answer it with extensive research (but no science).
- Series 10, Episode 9 - Britcar 24 Hours
- Series 20, Episode 5 - SUVs for towing caravans
- Series 25, Episode 5 - Building an electric all-terrain ice cream van (largely for the insurance write-offs)
- Top Gear: Polar Special (It was supposed to be three episodes, but Chris - again - cheated)
- Series 7, Episode 5 - Veyron vs Cessna
- Series 11, Episode 5 - Mercedes Grosser vs Rolls Royce
- Series 7, Episode 7 - Winter Olympics
- Series 7, Episode 3 - Supercar road trip to a French bridge
- Series 13, Episode 1 - Race to the North
- Series 10, Episode 7 - British Leyland cars
- Series 24, Episode 2 - US road trip in convertible supercars
This week Henry Catchpole has driven the stunning Volvo P1800 Restomod By Cyan Racing on Carfection, leading Chris to compare his manhood to a Jaguar.
Chris has gone slightly obsessive this week, choosing a nearly 55 minute video of a Fanatec Porsche 911 GT3 R Podium wheel kit Review, featuring the fantastically voiced Sim Racing Garage. He's cheated, again, on his channel pick, highlighting a series Matt Farah of The Smoking Tire is doing driving the pinnacle of the Porsche GT series cars.
Marty found and is sharing a car that looks like a real life Photoshop with the NONE MORE BLACK Evo, while his channel pick is Gordon Murray Designs looking at the design and build of the T50, as well as IndyCar champion Dario Franchitti's wardrobe choices.
If you want to tell us if we’re right, wrong or to share something we should be looking at, get in touch via the following channels: